- The early seasons of Seinfeld - are these episodes
evidence of a Sitcom finding its stride, or a prologue to the lives of
the four people that surrendered to a life about nothing?
- Clockwork Orange
- My wife and I review the movie Clockwork Orange .
Eyes Wide Shut -
My wife and I review the movie Eyes Wide Shut .
- Full Metal
Jacket - My wife and I review the movie Full Metal Jacket
Uhh Yeah Dude
- A long overdue written tribute to my favorite
- I interview my mother, Jane Recker.
- A tender look back on the life of the best little brother
I’ve ever had - my dog Noah.
- My company sent me on a trip to San Francisco.
- Farewell, Rockford. It was a pleasure being your
citizen for two years.
- Hoping to inspire a new attitude toward medication and
mental health, my wife bravely shares her personal journey of
discovering her anxiety disorder.
- My wife takes the blogging soapbox from me this week as
my very first guest writer. She reflects on the top five lessons
she has learned in owning a dog.